- $20.00 per hour starting salary
- Structured pay scale based on years of service
- Longevity pay bonus checks based on years of service
- Medical benefits after 90 days of employment
- Paid vacation, sick and personal leave.
- County Retirement Pension Plan
- Optional Deferred Compensation Savings
- All equipment, including uniform and weapon, is provided.
Physical fitness standards are attached. Please take the test prior to handing in your application and include the results with the application. Failure to complete the test within the standards does not immediately disqualify an applicant from consideration.
All other mandatory requirements are attached to the application.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN PERSON AT THE PIKE COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE ALONG WITH COPIES OF YOUR HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA (OR EQUIVALENT) AND YOUR DD-214 (IF APPLICABLE).
Fill out the Deputy Sheriff Application for an opportunity to join our professional team of deputy sheriffs.