About the Office
|Hours||M-F 8:30 - 4:30|
|Address||506 Broad Street
Milford, PA 18337
|Department Head||Nadeen Manzoni|
The Pike County Board of Elections will begin canvassing all absentee and mail-in ballots received for the May 17, 2022 General Primary Election at 8:30 am on May 17, 2022 in the Commissioners Meeting Room located at 506 Broad Street, Milford PA 18337.
The Ballot Canvass proceedings will be live streamed on the Pike County YouTube channel.
The Elections Office maintains and controls all activities relating to Voter Registration and Elections under the supervision of the Pike County Board of Elections.
The office prepares machine ballots, programs voting machines, processes, and issues absentee ballots, oversees district election workers, and maintains county and local candidate filings for elected offices. In addition, the office also maintains records of county election results, campaign finance filings, polling places, and district election workers.
- Designated Agent Form
- Poll Worker Application
- Candidate Statement of Financial Interest
- 2022 UMOVA Notice
- General Election COVID-19 Safeguards at the Polls
- Mail-In Ballot FAQs
- Mail-In Ballot Paper Application
- Absentee Ballot Application
- Federal Post Card Absentee Ballot Request
- Absentee Voting Guide for Uniform Services and U.S. Citizens Overseas
- Voter Registration Application
- Campaign Finance Report
- Campaign Finance Statement