The Pike County Board of Elections has petitioned the Court of Common Pleas to approve consolidating the two voting precincts in Matamoras Borough into one, combined voting precinct.
Please click the link below for more information and to view the court Order.
Notice of Matamoras Voting Precinct Consolidation
|Hours||M-F 8:30 - 4:30|
|Address||506 Broad Street
Milford, PA 18337
|Department Head||Nadeen Manzoni|
The Elections Office maintains and controls all activities relating to Voter Registration and Elections under the supervision of the Pike County Board of Elections.
The office prepares machine ballots, programs voting machines, processes, and issues absentee ballots, oversees district election workers, and maintains county and local candidate filings for elected offices. In addition, the office also maintains records of county election results, campaign finance filings, polling places, and district election workers.
- Designated Agent Form
- Poll Worker Application
- Candidate Statement of Financial Interest
- 2023 UMOVA Notice
- Mail-In Ballot FAQs
- Mail-In Ballot Paper Application
- Absentee Ballot Application
- Federal Post Card Absentee Ballot Request
- Absentee Voting Guide for Uniform Services and U.S. Citizens Overseas
- Voter Registration Application
- Campaign Finance Report
- Campaign Finance Statement
- Military and Overseas Voting Assistance (FVAP.gov)
- Text my Gov