|Hours||M-F 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Address||135 Pike County Blvd., Lords Valley, PA 18428|
|Director of Operations||Kyle Rohner|
|EMS Training Coordinator||Jordan Wisniewski|
About the Office
The Pike County Training Center provides hands-on, complete, realistic, and safe training programs. The facility allows for the men and women of Pike County to train in an efficient manner to better protect and serve our great area. A variety of high-quality classes and programs are offered. The facility has a 4 story Class A Burn Building with a basement, a Confined Space Unit, a Flashover Simulator Unit, Class B Props, and room for more. Agencies from all over the county have and continue to use the facility on a daily basis with 4 classrooms.
View the complete list of 2024 courses or click the calendar icon below. Once you are at the calendar please choose "Training" from the Category drop down.
Course Registration Form
The following are available upon request to Course Coordinator.
- The institutes accreditation status
- Contact information for the Department of Health and Regional Council(s) where courses are being offered.
- Admissions, discipline, and discharge policies and practices
- Requirements for completing each EMS provider educational course including advance notice of the books and materials required.
- Policy and process for withdrawal from course and the refund of tuition and other fees.
- Percentage of students enrolled and completed for the last 3 years.
- Percentage of students who obtained EMS provider certification and percentage of pass on first attempt.
- Regulatory requirements for testing leading to EMS provider certification
- Policy for prevention of sexual harassment