|Address||506 Broad Street
Milford, PA 18337
|Executive Director||Robert Ruiz|
REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS
County of Pike
The County of Pike is requesting qualifications from community development consulting firms for preparation of and administrative assistance with grant applications for housing and community development activities. A complete proposal packet may be obtained from:
Pike County Administration Building
Human Services Office
506 Broad Street, Milford, PA 18337
Or call: 570-296-3434
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All proposals must be received at the above address by 11:00 a.m. on March 31, 2023. All proposals should be clearly marked Response to RFQ for Consultant Services. The bidders/offerors must submit documentary evidence of minority and women business enterprises who have been contacted and to whom commitments have been made. Documentation of such solicitations and commitments shall be submitted concurrently with the bid.
The County of Pike is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority and women owned businesses and Section 3 businesses are encouraged to submit proposals.
View the complete RFQ
- Refusing to sell or rent to, deal or negotiate with any person.
- Discriminating on terms or conditions for buying or renting housing.
- Discriminating by advertising that housing is available only to persons of a certain race, color, religion, sex, national origin, familial status, handicap (disability), age or ancestry.
- Denying that housing is available for inspection, sale or rent when it really is available.
- Blockbusting-for profit, persuading owners to sell or rent housing by telling them that minority groups are moving into the neighborhood.
- Denying or making different terms or conditions for home loans by financial institutions.
- Denying to anyone the use or participation in any real estate services, multiple listing services or other facilities related to the selling and renting of housing.
If you’re a person with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation, please contact the below Fair Housing Officer.
If you’re Limited English Proficient and require a document translation, please contact the below Fair Housing Officer.
All residents are hereby notified that Robert Ruiz is designated as Fair Housing Officer for Pike County and that any resident that believes they have been discriminated against under any of the above conditions may file a complaint with the Fair Housing Officer at the following address:
Executive Director, Human Services
506 Broad Street
Milford, PA 18337
At their meeting on Wednesday, July 1, 2020, the Pike County Board of Commissioners adopted their annual resolution setting forth this fair housing policy.