Pike County Free COVID-19 Drive-Through Testing Schedule
Time - 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Location - Route 739 @ The Park and Ride in Dingmans Ferry PA
How to Get Tested
- No appointment is necessary
- Register on site
- Bring a photo-ID and insurance card
- Patients are not required to show symptoms of COVID-19 in order to be tested -- anyone can get tested
- At the testing site:
- You will be asked to show your photo ID and insurance card.
- You will be asked to blow your nose and discard the tissues in a plastic bag.
- Test site staff will hand you a test swab.
- You will swab the inside of each nostril and carefully return the swab to the test-site staff.
- The turnaround time for testing results is two to seven days after testing.
- Individuals who are tested should self-isolate while they await test results. For those individuals who live with other people, they should self-isolate in a private room and use a private bathroom if possible. Whoever else lives in the home with the individual awaiting test results should also stay at home. View COVID-19 Patient Instructions for Self Isolation While Awaiting Lab Results (PDF).
PLEASE NOTE: This is a FREE test. The only reason they will ask for your insurance card is to try to get refunded for lab fees. The PA Department of Health is paying for these tests and has arrangements that cover non-insured individuals.