County Encourages Online and Phone Transactions to Mitigate the Spread of COVID-19
- the Administration Building, 506 Broad Street, in Milford;
- Area Agency on Aging, 150 Pike County Boulevard, in Hawley;
- Conservation District, 556 Route 402, in Blooming Grove;
- Community Planning and Workforce Development Offices, 837 Route 6, in Shohola; and
- the Training Center,135 Pike County Boulevard, in Lords Valley, PA
Visit www.pikepa.org/online for a list of county services available online.
For essential business that must be conducted on-site, it is advisable to call the specific department or office in advance. Visit www.pikepa.org/offices for contact information.
Masks covering the mouth and nose must be worn within county offices and common areas, and social distance should be maintained.