Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Request for Proposal
Pike County non-profits and agencies may submit funding proposals for the Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) 2024 fiscal year. The application process is being administered by the Monroe County Fiscal Affairs Office. RFPs will be accepted on or before Monday, November 27, 2023, by 11:59 P.M. to be considered.
Proposed projects may address:
- Housing: Access to affordable housing, high-quality housing
- Economic Stability: Access to living wage jobs and financial literacy programs
- Health: Opportunities to improve health and access healthcare, including behavioral health services and food access
- Youth Development: Access to childcare and youth activities
- Reduced Barriers to Services: Improved communication and collaboration among service providers, more outreach and education, improved transportation